subway theater

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 | |

subway theater

I went to Dongdaemun Market last weekend to go shopping for a winter coat--the first new one I've gotten since middle school (I'm thinking 6th or 7th grade). On the way back, in the subway station, I came across this scene, I guess as part of a performance series organized by the Seoul Metro. A nice touch on their part, and a neat moment, I thought. It instantly reminded me of this song from high school:



My blog / RSS feed
My Flickr photostream / RSS feed
My Flickr map

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! you finally bought one! haha~so, he was playing that song? hard to imagine him singing though...

Mark Z said...

Yeah, I finally did! Of course, it figures that this week it's back up to 10C (in the 50s F), lol...

He wasn't playing that German song, actually, he was doing his own stuff, I think; I was just reminded of that German song because in the video they're also playing in a subway station. And also, the song brings back lots of memories from high school and my German exchange program. They were one of our favorite bands and we listened to that song a lot...