black and white

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 | |

black and white
Cheonggyecheon, Seoul, December 2009

Out and about in Seoul one day before work with my family when they visited over winter break.

While we're on the subject of black and white...I know I'm pretty late on this, but I have to say, this is the most badass trailer for Lost, ever.

I don't think I'll ever like the show as much as when JJ Abrams was still involved, but I am excited for its finale, and I thought "Ab Aeterno" from a month ago was the best episode since "The Constant" in season 4. I loved its cinematic feel, with director Tucker Gates dispensing with the cheap-looking, shaky-cam handheld vibe that Jack Bender tends toward to evoke heightened action in favor of sure, deliberate camera movement and some sweeping establishing shots hearkening back to Abrams thrown into the mix.

My blog / RSS feed
My Flickr photostream / RSS feed
My Flickr map

0 comments: